Welcome to the 2nd edition of the Elite Camp Ona Carbonell!
Summer 2019 is approaching and that’s why I want to present you the 2nd Edition of the Elite Camp Ona Carbonell. If you have never participated in a synchronized swimming competition this is your campus! A technification campus where you will learn a lot in a short time thanks to the special attention of Ona Carbonell and her technical team with some of the best synchronized swimming coaches. The classes will be taught in small groups with the aim of greater individualization and improvement of the technique and movements in the pool.
Limited inscriptions: there are only 60 places!
“Hi, I’m Ona Carbonell and I invite all of those synchronized swimming competitors to live the “Elite Camp” experience with me. An intense campus in all your senses! Where the desire to excel, learning, effort, discipline, motivation, enthusiasm, sacrifice and technology coexist together with the camaraderie and a good atmosphere at all times for those girls who want to take a step forward and further to refine their technique.”
Ona Camps News
¡¡Cada vez falta menos para el #SummerCampOC y el #EliteCampOC!! Fabuloso WelcomePack Aquí os presentamos el WelcomePack que tendrán...
The #SummerCampOC and #EliteCampOC are coming! Here we present the general and provisional schedules (susceptible to changes) of the...
CONOCE A TODO EL STAFF Las integrantes del Staff Técnico del #EliteCamp que trabajaran codo a codo con Ona...
Elite Camp introduction
We have the luxury of introducing the II edition Elite Camp Ona Carbonell, in this campus we want to focus on the technical aspects of synchronized swimming at its best for those swimmers who seek to refine their current high level.
We want to transmit all those experiences that Ona lives every time she faces a competition, starting with a group of top female coaches worldwide, some reference installations in the world of swimming at Spanish level such as the CN Sabadell and a treatment by the organization of the most professional. With the aim of bringing the participants to the highest level of professionalism possible for their individual improvement focused on the figures that the participants will find in future competitions.
From 28th July to 1st August. Save the dates!
Elite Camp activities
Ona wants to dedicate time to create a relationship with the young women, in order to be able to influence them in a more exclusive and powerful way, the virtues that have led her to achieve all her triumphs. Her training protocols, her technical secrets and all those qualities and competencies that have made her record, a true success in the medals table and her career as a person and athlete. An Elite Camp Ona Carbonell for swimmers of a high level who want to continue progressing in the knowledge and development of the synchronized sport.
100% synchronized swimming
In the Elite Camp Ona Carbonell (from 28th July to 1st August) we will have the participation of Ona and her team of national coaches will mark an extraordinary level of learning.
The activities of the Elite Camp Ona Carbonell will be varied and all of them focused on the world of synchronized swimming. Among them will be synchronized swimming, sports coaching, nutrition and dietetics, hip hop, stretching and prevention, first aid and many more. As expected, we will close this 2nd edition of the Elite Camp Ona Carbonell, with a competition and exhibition with official judges as guests and delivery of a technical and values report.
Do you have any questions? Access the FAQ section of the Elite Camp Ona Carbonell
Current member of the Spanish synchronized swimming team. In the Olympic Games of London 2012, in the modality of duo, she won the silver medal and in the modality by equipment she obtained the bronze one. A total of 20 medals in World Championships.
At the Olympic Games in Sydney (200), she won the bronze medal. She also won several medals in the world championships, such as the three golds ones in Barcelona 2003, Montreal 2005 and Melbourne 2007 in the individual competition.
In the Olympic Games of Rio de Janeiro 2016 she won the gold medal in the team competition.
In addition, she has the title of “Honoured Master of Sport” in the Russian Federation.
Swimming Trainer Synchronized by the RFEN. Elite athlete of the CN Kallipolis as part of the Spanish Artistic Swimming Selection until 2003. Medalist in world and European championships as well as repeated champion of Spain.
What are you waiting for?
|SPECIAL PRICE - SummerCamp + EliteCamp : 1.080€|
The price includes:
- Participation in the 5-day program of the Elite Camp Ona Carbonell (from 28th July to 1st August).
- Welcome pack and exclusive synchronized swimming equipment.
- I work in small groups for greater individualization.
- Advice and follow-up of the national and international synchronized training team carefully selected by Ona.
- Presence of special collaborators for the specific activities of synchronized swimming in and out of the water.
- Use of the Sabadell Swimming Club facilities throughout the campus.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Urpí.
- Numerous workshops focused on improving the technification of Synchronized Swimming.
- Internal transfers.
- Accident insurance.
- Last day party-exhibition in the Club Natació Sabadell for family members of the participants.
- *Optional: +50€ includes transportation from the Barcelona Sants or Prat Airport (round trip) to the residence of the Ona Carbonell Summer Camp.
- Check terms of payment, returns and frequently asked questions.
- "Probamos de apuntar a nuestra hija el verano pasado y desde que volvió no ha dejado de repetirnos que quiere volver a vivir la experiencia CAMPUS ONA! No nos queda otra opción que repetir”, aseguran los padres entre risas.Joseph Richard
- Recomendaría la inscripción al Camp Ona Carbonell por qué aprendió , disfruto de la sincro,conoció a Ona y convivió con otras nadadoras que como ella disfrutan de este deporte. Cuandovolvió a Cincinnati después de las vacaciones de verano era la envidia de todas sus compañeras de equipo, que evidentemente conocen y admiran a Ona.Mªdel Mar Rutllant
- Destacaría el trabajo en técnica y el trabajo psicológico que hizo que mi hija se enamorara más de la sincro y por la convivencia con las entrenadoras y las compañeras que fue muy buena. Ona estuvo muy cercana y atenta con todos nosotros.Mªdel Mar Rutllant
- El Camp Ona Carbonell representó una extra motivación para entrenar aun con más ganas y más empeño en un deporte que como bien sabéis es muy duro y requiere de mucha dedicación. ¡Ona y todo el equipo del camp hicieron que mi hija nadara con ilusión!Mªdel Mar Rutllant
- En la exhibición final del Summer Camp, estaba sonriendo durante toda la rutina porque estaba segura y estaba disfrutando y no porque en la sincro haya que sonreír a los juecesMarina Oria
- “Cada verano repito el Campus Ona no solo por lo que Ona me enseña sino por el grupito de amigas nuevas que cada verano me llevo conmigo."Claudia Moreno