Dear participants and family,
In accordance with the protocol to prevent the spread of COVID-19 activated by the Government of Spain and especially taking into account the origin of different international areas of many of the participants (and as we don’t certainly know the evolution that the pandemic may have in the future), based on the recommendations of health experts and always ensuring the health and safety of our participants as the main priority, we have decided to cancel the 6th Edition ISDIN Summer Camp Ona Carbonell and the 3rd Edition ISDIN Elite Camp OnaCarbonell.
Ona Carbonell: “It is a very difficult decision since for me, the Ona Camps are a highly awaited moment of the season where I can bring the values of the sport to the participants coming from different parts of the world, coexist with them and be able to give back to society what sport has always given me. I am sure that this is only a transition and I hope to see you all in next year’s edition with great enthusiasm and even more desire”.
Due to the aforementioned, all registered and confirmed participants may keep their place reserved for the 2021 edition or they may cancel their participation if they wish.
Participants who wish to keep the reserved space in the 2021 edition:
- You must communicate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “KEEP INSCRIPTION TO EDITION 2021″ indicating the full name of the participant and the Camp to which she/he is registered (Summer or Elite).
- The deadline to request to maintain registration for the 2021 edition will start on March 30, 2020 and end on April 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (UTC + 1). New requests will not be accepted once the established term has expired.
- The amount corresponding to the reservation done (50% of the registration for the 2020 Edition) will remain for the 2021 Edition.
Participants who wish to cancel registration and request a refund of the paid amount:
- It must be communicated via email to email@example.com with the subject “CANCEL REGISTRATION” indicating the full name of the participant, the Camp to which she/he is registered and the IBAN number along with the name and surname of the owner (in the case of participants with residence outside of Spain, it is mandatory to indicate SWIFT and the fiscal address).
- The term to cancel the registration will start on March 30, 2020 and end on April 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (UTC + 1). New requests will not be accepted once the established term has expired.
- Once the registration cancellation has been sent and confirmed, it will be returned in full in less than a week.
Thank you for your understanding in these difficult times for all of us and we hope to count on you and provide you with the best experience to share the secrets of artistic swimming with Ona Carbonell and her technical team of coaches.
Although this summer it will not be possible, we are waiting for you in the 2021 edition of the ISDIN Summer & Elite Camp Ona Carbonell!
We will keep you informed of any news regarding alternative activities that may arise in the coming months, when the situation allows.
To resolve any doubts, you can consult the Ona Camps frequently asked questions section, for any other question or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ona Camps team.